Glamping at its best!
A perfect country retreat and a great place to gather with friends & family!..On a working horse agistment property -offering short stay accomodation.
Our hope is for our guests to enjoy a unique, no fuss farm-stay experience!
This cluster of pavilion-style buildings, nestled into bushland on the Central Coast blends seamlessly into its surroundings, offering private deluxe on-site bed and breakfast style accommodation.
A stand-alone clubhouse with dining and kitchen (and BBQ facilities) is closely aligned to a series of 4 sleeping cabins. Each cabin has a breezy open yet private feel, maximizing the views. These modular dwellings are perfectly at home in their bush surrounds. The floor plans are simplified to a single large bedroom able to sleep couples or up to three singles.
Included are tea/coffee making area and wardrobe storage off a spacious bathroom. The interior design of the sleeping pods, exemplifies an easy living approach and an unashamed attempt to have guests feel a little pampered after a hard days riding; or while preparing and celebrating a gorgeous wedding event; or just visiting the many and varied attractions of the local area.
Each cabin has a hardwood deck and entry surround as well as a rainwater tank, giving the cabins an appealing “raw Australian Country” aesthetic.
General Accommodation Rates
$200 per cabin per night with a $50 cleaning fee (per cabin).
Each cabin sleeps up to 3 people, so a total of 12 for an overnight stay.
The main kitchen/ dining (BBQ facility) cabin is included for use but incurs a cleaning fee of $50 (shared by all the overnight guests).
All cabins include ensuite and tea/ coffee facilities.
Ample parking available for you and your guests. We ask that you park away from under any trees (in case of falling branches).
IMPORTANT TO NOTE
- All cabins are air conditioned.
- There is no WIFI available.
- Large communal fl at screen with HTMI connectivity and DVD player.
- Food not provided. A fully equipped kitchen/clubhouse cabin is ready to use and provides a table and seating, all utensils, a small fridge and freezer, oven, stove top , microwave and BBQ. Complementary tea making facilities provided in each cabin.
- Hampers can be provided with prior notification.
- Tank and Envirocycle system only, so please only use our courtesy toiletries and cleansers provided.
- You will need to bring your own towels and sheets
(King single or larger size will fit beds). All blankets, doonas and pillows are supplied. (Sheets and towels can be supplied at an extra cost)
CONDITIONS OF FACILITIES
- No refund for early departures.
- Check in 3pm – check out 10.30am, but early check-ins and late checkouts are offered by prior negotiation.
- All deposits are refundable up to 14 days prior to your stay.
- No smoking in cabins. Only permissible on outside decks. Please be sensitive to the fire risks in a bush setting.
- Dogs are strictly not permitted unless special permission has been sort with the property owners.